This site prefers GFC follows because I'm new here and I found this way the easiest.
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO blogs, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. This meme helps bloggers gain new followers and friends. The hosts of this meme feature one blogger every week.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
So, if you're a blog and you want new followers/friends, hop on!
QUESTION for this week:
How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.
Before, my only interests were books by Rick Riordan like the Percy Jackson series, Kane Chronicles, & Heroes of Olympus. And then I was influenced by my friends to read other books. I started reading the books that they read. I started a Goodreads account and I found more books to read. I learned about the genres and I got interested in YA and Fantasy books. I read a lot of books in one week and I slept late because of reading. I recently became a fan of some Contemporary books. I think my reading habits changed because of my friends and technology. Because of my friends, I read the books that they read because I wanted to keep up on what I was missing. Because of the internet, I found out blogs that made me want to read the books that they have read.