Friday 7 March 2014

Feature & Follow Friday! (3)


This site prefers GFC follows because I'm new here and I found this way the easiest.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO blogs, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. This meme helps bloggers gain new followers and friends. The hosts of this meme feature one blogger every week. 

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
So, if you're a blog and you want new followers/friends, hop on!

QUESTION for this week:


Here are some of my favorite back-list books and series. I ahve a lot more but I'm planning to put just three. So here they are:

File:Thieflordbookcover.jpg The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke

Summary from Goodreads:
Welcome to the magical underworld of Venice, Italy. Here, hidden canals and crumbling rooftops shelter runaways and children with incredible secrets....

After escaping from their cruel aunt and uncle, orphans Prosper and Bo meet a mysterious boy who calls himself the "Thief Lord." Clever and charming, the Thief Lord leads a band of street children who enjoy making mischief. But the Thief Lord also has a dark secret. And suddenly Proper and Bo find themselves on a fantastical journey to a forgotten place. What they discover there will change the course of their destiny.

This book was published in 2002 but I read it sometime in July 2010. I fell inlove with this book because everything is just magical. The characters are all united and clever! This book is for middle-grade readers but even if you are a teen or and adult, you won't get bored! 

862041Harry Potter (#1-7) by J.K. Rowling

Summary from Goodreads:
The exciting tales of Harry Potter, the young wizard-in-training, have taken the world by storm, and fans just can't get enough of the magical world of Hogwarts and beyond.





Each book that composes the Harry Potter series is perfection. If you dare defy and disagree with me, I will enter your house along with a billion other random people, carrying torches, ready to slay. Nah, I'm just kidding. I love Harry Potter, don't you?

43326

Tell Me Your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon

Summary from Goodreads:
Computer whiz Ashley Patterson is convinced she is being stalked. Coworker Toni Prescott has a penchant for Internet dating and little time for anyone else. And Alette Peters prefers quiet weekends in the arms of a beefcake artist. They know virtually nothing about each other--until the three women are linked by a murder investigation that will lead to one of the most bizarre trials of the century.

This book. I love this book. 5 stars, hiyaaaaa *insert fist pump here*. What I liked about this book is the whole book. EHEM. This is the epitome of written perfection. This book can really test your brain without making you cuckoo. This book is "kinda" for adults because of violence but damn, even if you're a kid, READ THIS BOOK. It can blow your mind. Bam!
 Okay. I still have a lot of feels about this book. Okay. Okay. Okay...
I love you, Sidney Sheldon. Rest in Peace.


5 comments:

  1. Oh I loved The Book Thief! One of my old favorites! Great list, Ira! :) Old follower!

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too loved the HP series and Tell me your dreams..Grt Picks..:)
    New GFC follower..

    My FF

    -Njkinny @ Njkinny's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell Me Your Dreams is amazing. HP too! I'm glad :D

      Delete
  3. HP gots lots of mentioning :) I would love to give the Sidney Sheldon a go.
    A new follower here :)
    My FF post is here

    ReplyDelete