This site prefers GFC follows because I'm new here and I found this way the easiest.
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO blogs, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. This meme helps bloggers gain new followers and friends. The hosts of this meme feature one blogger every week.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
So, if you're a blog and you want new followers/friends, hop on!
QUESTION for this week:
Change the Plot. If you could, what book would you change the ending or a plot thread? Go ahead and do it...change it.
**WARNING: Spoilers may appear**
If I could change the plot of a certain book, it would be the last book of the Maze Runner Trilogy. Don't get me wrong but I loved the series. I loved the last book too! The only thing that I despised is the fact that Teresa died, and Thomas and Brenda became the new couple. It was clearly stated in the first book that Teresa and Thomas have chemistry but then James Dashner decided that the chemistry they felt was void. So yeah, bye bye Teresa.
If I had a chance to change its plot, the last book would go like this: They all battled Wicked. Newt wouldn't die. Teresa wouldn't die. All good people went to the safe place. Brenda will get a new love life. And they lived happily ever after!