Friday 21 February 2014

Sayings for Saturday (1)

Sayings for Saturday is a weekly activity wherein I post my top 5 favorite quotes and sayings taken from different books, authors, articles, songs, speeches, et cetera. These quotes serve as an inspiration or just for the entertainment of the readers. 

1. “Wishes are false. Hope is true. Hope makes its own magic.”
       ― Laini Taylor, Daughter of Smoke & Bone 
2.  “Thinking something does not make it true. Wanting something does not make it real.”
      ― Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
3. "Imagination is more inmportant than knowledge."
      ― Albert Einstein
4.  “Hope is a pocket of possibility. I'm holding it in my hand.”
     ― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me
5. “I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last.”
    ― Veronica Roth, Allegiant'

No comments:

Post a Comment